STARability brings members and their families together to celebrate every month of the year. These monthly social events and gatherings are for participants, family members, friends and guests. Each social event includes food and/or refreshments, entertainment (often music and dancing) and the opportunity to share with family and friends.
Additional activities and events may be scheduled throughout the year. Contact the STARability office at 239-594-9007 or email susan@STARability.org for additional information.
UPCOMING SOCIAL EVENTS
Click on event name for details
• Friday, May 10
• 6:00-9:00 PM
• St Leo Catholic Church
• Festive Smart Casual Dress Code
• Cost: FREE for STAR Members, $20 for Family and Friends
• RSVP by Friday, May 3rd by calling 239-594-9007 or emailing email@example.com
“Be Our Guest” as we step into the enchanted world of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast! The classic “tale as old as time” tells of Belle, a young woman in a small town, and a Beast, who is really a young prince under a spell. If the Beast can learn to love and be loved, the curse will end and he will be transformed into his former self. Time is running out and if the Beast doesn’t learn his lesson soon, he and his household will be doomed forever. The spirited, headstrong Belle enters the Beast’s castle after he imprisons her father and with the help of his enchanted servants, Belle begins to draw the cold-hearted Beast out of his isolation.
• Saturday, July 20th
• Dinner starts 5:30 PM, Show starts at 7:30 PM
• Broadway Palm Dinner Theater
• Smart Casual Dress Code
• Cost – Free for STAR Members, $30 for Family & Friends
• RSVP by Friday, July 6th, 2019 (*Limited Seating*)