Create a lasting legacy to ensure that STARability will continue to shine light on ability, not disability for years to come through these planned giving options.
- Name STARability Foundation as a partial or full beneficiary in your will or bequest. The language to use is as follows: “I do hereby give, devise and bequeath to STARability Foundation, a not-for-profit organization located at 5125 Castello Drive, Naples, FL 34103, ID# 59-2516162, xx% or $xx, of my estate to support for general use and purpose.”
- Name STARability Foundation as a beneficiary in your IRA or Retirement Fund.
- Designate STARability Foundation as the owner of a Life Insurance policy you own or purchase.
- Establish a Charitable Trust benefiting STARability Foundation.
- Create an Endowment Fund benefiting STARability Foundation.
- Speak with your professional advisor about other options that meet your specific charitable needs.
Information For Professional Advisors
Legal Name: STARability Foundation
Legal Address: 5125 Castello Drive, Naples, FL 34103
Tax ID #: 59-2516162
To learn more, contact Barbara Linstrom, Project Director for Development, at 239-594-9007 ext. 105 or email@example.com.