Sammy & Parker’s
Game Day Tangy Taco Dip
Taco’ bout the perfect football season dip!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes Difficulty: Easy
• 1 package of cream cheese
• 1 package of taco seasoning
• 16oz. sour cream
• 2 green peppers (one diced & one chopped)
• 1 onion (diced)
• 1 tomato (chopped)
• 1 package of shredded cheese
• Bag of tortilla scoop chips
Step 1: Combine cream cheese, sour cream, diced green pepper, diced onions & taco seasoning into mixing bowl.
Step 2: Use mixer (or hand-mix) and blend all ingredients together.
Step 3: Add mixed dip to glass pan.
Step 4: Sprinkle chopped green pepper, chopped tomato and shredded cheese to layer.
Step 5: Serve with tortilla chip and enjoy!
Check out more of recipes from “The Sammy and Parker Cooking Show” HERE.