Join our team of volunteers and make a difference!
As a STARability volunteer, you will build meaningful connections with our participants and play a critical role in facilitating our ongoing programs and services. Whatever your talents or interests, we can use your help! There are many ways to volunteer, whether you are able to contribute an hour, a day or more:
- Serve on a STARability committee
- Assist with a STARability event or fundraiser
- Staff a STARability information table at a local community event
- Host a participant social event
- Assist with coaching the bowling, baseball or basketball league
- Assist with cooking class
- Assist with or host an art class
- Assist in the STAR*Made Studio with creating home décor items to be sold at the STAR Store
- Provide support and mentorship to Trailblazer Academy participants during their vocational training
- Host a Next Chapter Book Club
- Help prepare stories for our monthly participant newsletter
- Complete special projects, such as mailings and filings
- Have another way you’d like to contribute? Let us know!
If you would like to help shine a light on the abilities of our participants, please fill out the STARability Volunteer Application. You may email the completed form to Program Coordinator Connor Nehls at connor@STARability.org or drop it off at our office, located at 5125 Castello Drive in Naples. If you have any further questions, please call our office at 239.594.9007.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!